Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

One Year Later

I love you so much, Sushi. It just breaks my heart to remember all of the wonderful times we had together, and all the times you comforted me when I couldn't rely on anybody. But you were there, and you were always there for me. You are a special kitty, and I don't think I'll ever find a kitty like you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love and respect to Sushi Cat.

Sushi Cat said...

Hi, Momma! I know you like that picture of me standing on the bed with the squinty eyes, but that angle from the back makes me look fat.

Anonymous said...

NN, I'm still crying from watching your tribute and I finished watching it 20 minutes ago!-
Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Nonny Nu said...

Thanks for your thoughts, guys. It was a tough week coming up to the date, and last weekend was horrible. I just can't let go.

Anonymous said...

It was a touching clip you put together. I am glad you can hold on to the many loving fond memories.

Anonymous said...

a just-below-the-knee organza dress that has a softly ruched square neckline, graduation dresses sellers paired with a full skirt. Pleated satin bands travel around the skirt, high low dress and a rhinestone-encrusted belt ties the look together. high low dress