Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Favorite >o:3 !!

Oh, Mr. Nonny Nu!! You are such a good little bear. You maul and you growl and you flay without disregard, and all because you love the little rabbit. Yes, it's true. You make me laugh 23/6, and who can ask for more? You are the biggest cartoon I ever met. Here's to another 39 years! I hope you like the cake. You mentioned that that was a beautiful cake some time ago.

Happy Birthday, little bear!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr Nonny Nu !
May you have 60 more.

Jack$$$

The Scorpion

Nonny Nu said...

Welcome to TWoNN, Scorpion!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Nonny Nu!

The cake's a bit hoity toity, but who am I to judge?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite...just remember, you'll always be younger but I will remain 29 forever!

Tiferelia

Freelance Midget said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 39th birthday and holding... May the new year bring you good health and happiness. Well considering you are a bear and living with a rabbit, who can be happier than this pair. Ha ha

Wah Toh

MonkeyPig said...

Happy birthday Mr. Nonny Nu. I had a cool pic of you (Coca Cola Polar bear) in shades. But, can't get it pasted into this blog.

Anonymous said...

thank you--thank you, one and all. please be seated.

I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!

Jesus Jesus what's it all about
trying to clout these little ingrates into shape
when i was their age all the lights went out
there was no time to whine and mope about
and even now part of me flies over
dresden at angels one five
though they'll never fathom it behind my
sarcasm desperate memories lie
sweetheart sweetheart are you fast asleep, good
'cos that's the only time that i can really talk to you
and there is something that i've locked away
a memory that is too painful
to withstand the light of day
when we came back from the war the banners and
flags hung on everyones door
we danced and we sang in the street and
the church bells rang
but burning in my heart
my memory smoulders on
of the gunners dying words on the intercom

so let us give great thanks to google for turning their backs on the very people who have given their lives that google might profit so readily while refusing to simply acknowledge memorial day.

to my little rabbit:

I'd gladly lose me to find you
I'd gladly give up all I had
To find you I'd suffer anything and be glad

I'd pay any price just to get you
Surrender my good life for bad
To win you I'd stand naked, stoned and stabbed

I'd call that a bargain
The best I ever had

~ ~ ~

Nonny Nu said...

From MonkeyPig: Coca Cola Bear

Anonymous said...

Happy 18th birthday.... The curfew is over. You can ask Mummy for the house key and we can go party...

Love,

Ca Loc

Anonymous said...

Ah.... Late again as usual. Always coming in last. But... nonetheless, bearing good wishes for the luckiest polar bear - happy belated bday and many more healthy ones to come. Keep well, use sunscreen, don't forget to FEED the Rabbit and life will continue to be COOL (uh... maybe more like numbing cold) in the pole. Love, 3-fish

Anonymous said...

is very important to control the display Traditional and vintage wedding dress Simplified. We would also consider and collar-shaped with jewelry, vintage wedding dress such as not with large oblique wedding necklace, lace vintage wedding dress