Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans' Day !!

Thank you to all the veterans out there for serving our country and keeping us safe. (This includes you, MonkeyPig and The Scorpion!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MonkeyPig: don't forget Applebee free for all veterans and active duty. This is the greatest country on Earth -- aside from Walmart.

Nonny Nu said...

Applebee's makes me sad sometimes because I used to go there all the time with this one girl friend I had. She had the Chinese Chicken Salad and I would always have the chicken strips. But we lost touch!

Nonny Nu said...

MonkeyPig, did you go to Applebee's today?

Anonymous said...

A day late... but nonetheless, same gratitude and salute to our brave vets :-)
3-fish

Anonymous said...

MonkeyPig: no did not go to Applebee. There were a long ling. I was never impressed with Applebee. I decided to pay 8bucks to take a nap and have a stiff neck at the movies. I saw part of Wild Thing. Didn't quite get the story. Everything I wake up, there were some monster and a little boy dressed in a wolf custom running around. Guess I have to wait for Netflix.
Can't wait till NewMoon comes out. I wasn't that impress with the book, though. I thought Twilight was better -- the book (Audiobook).

Nonny Nu said...

When are you sending the audio books to me? I am in need of another book when I can start back on my running after this bronchitis plays out.