Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Has anyone else been busy this week? (And, Inaugural TWoNN Hall Meeting.)


I can't believe this. I was in 7 1/2 hours of meetings yesterday. This is on top of having to do actual work. And, I just now got out of a 4 1/2 hour meeting. I have another 1/2 hour meeting coming up, but the rest of my day is "free." GAH!! Does anyone feel like there are just too many darned meetings in the world?

Anyhow, let's have a TWoNN townhall meeting (now, appropriately dubbed "TWoNN Hall Meeting"), shall we?

Ahem.

I hope every likes the marquee along the top of the blog. I had known about it for some time and had even experimented with it on off hours (hours during which I didn't think blog members would be watching, like 3:45am, which is between meetings for me sometimes). I launched it when MonkeyPig was visiting us as sort of a welcoming gesture for her. I used green at the time because that matched with the whole decor of the blog. But, now, I'm going to use the colors to represent the crisis level in my head. To start off, Nonny Nu Crisis Level was at its lowest (green) when MonkeyPig was in town. At that time, I was on vacation and was having fun getting burned by the San Francisco sun. Then, as some of you may have noticed, on Monday this week, when there was only one serving of Magic Kitchen panna cotta left, Nonny Nu Crisis Level was at its highest (red). Today, NNCL is only elevated (orange), what with looming deadlines and yet more meetings. So, I think this may be a good method to convey my innermost feelings and anxieties to the world that is outside of TWoNN.

Okay, meeting adjourned.

2 comments:

Man from U.N.C.L.E. said...

Meetings suck and seem like a huge waste of time. Put it in a Memo so I can read whatever needs to be communicated at my leisure. Then I'll put my response in a Memo. Why gather people together and congregate each varied body odor?

The Crawl (horizontal header of your blog) is interesting, but somewhat hard to read. Can you slow it down a little?

How come you haven't inserted the Pic that accompanied my "Remember When..." blog entry? We should have a meeting about it.

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Best Food Delivery Service in Rancho Cucamonga

Best Food Delivery Service in Perris

Cheapest Food Delivery Service in Rancho Cucamonga