Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Confessional

Hi, everyone,

I am deeply ashamed of my woefully anemic blog entries this week. It is now Thursday and I have not posted anything for Tuesday or Wednesday. I know my readership is hanging on by a mere thread. Thank goodness I don't get paid doing this, or else I'd be starving right now. I could give you all sorts of excuses for why I haven't been blogging (like being super tired from two hikes this weekend; having to sift through, select, resize, and sometimes "Nonny-fy" almost 200 photos; watching NBA playoff games; moping about KFC; etc.), but that would only be a big giant lie.

The truth is I'm just not all that interesting. My days are pretty much set. Wake up, get ready, work, eat, work some more, eat, finish some work, eat, go home, eat, watch TV, eat, shower, eat, and sleep. That's my day in a nutshell. Sure, sometimes special things happen--like PHOENIX KICKING KOBE'S BUTT--but that's few and far between.

Anyhow, I will strive to be a better blogger.

Your pal,
Nonny Nu

P.S. I have recently received some inquiries about guest blogging from rather shy person(s). So, is there something you'd like to talk about that Nonny Nu hasn't addressed? I would be happy to devote a blog to your needs.

2 comments:

Man from U.N.C.L.E. said...

Phoenix looked pretty down after that first game with SA got away from them. Nash's nose looked brutal. How many stitches did it take?

Nonny Nu said...

Six stitches!! Nash played last night, though, and a bunch of Suns fans showed up with bandages on their noses. LOVED IT!