Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shamelisted: Dumb Broads

Okay, we've all met these people as we go about our business running errands in town. There is never a shortage of dumb broads, and they can ALWAYS be linked to whatever unnecessary inconvenience we may encounter in our daily lives.

I recently encountered a prime specimen at the local Big 5 sporting goods store. I was sent there on a sortie for Mr. Nonny Nu for some unmentionables for him. Being the modest lady who I am, I felt uncomfortable asking a male salesman which aisle I should go to for the unmentionables, so I waited in line to ask a female clerk. She was stationed right next to a male clerk, who, upon ringing up his last customer, invited me into his line. I politely declined and said I had something to ask the female clerk. The female clerk heard me.

Then, it was my turn. Well, her turn to shine, really. I went up to her and asked in a hushed voice, "Where do you all keep the unmentionables?" Her response? In a booming voice, "Hey, Al [the male clerk I had declined to ask earlier], aren't the unmentionables in that corner??" I couldn't believe my ears. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Al was very helpful, though, and confirmed that the unmentionables were indeed in "that corner." I went there, got what I needed, and had Al ring me up. I mean, what additional damage can be done to me?

Am I too harsh to shamelist dumb broads?? I don't think so. Maybe it's because I am female that I am especially irked by dumb females. I don't really know. All I know is that there are too many of them running around God's green Earth and giving women a bad reputation.

8 comments:

Man from U.N.C.L.E. said...

I think there are plenty of dumb dudes around, too. I think as a nation the U.S.'s deficiencies in education are becoming self-evident. Just take a quick pitstop to any public place and you are 100% guaranteed to see someone do something stupid, meet someone who is stupid, have someone say something that is stupid, or all of the above.

I think that as a new National Practice that at the age of entrance into kindergarten each person should be made to wear an "I'm with stupid" T-shirt for the rest of our lives. The shirts should replace the American Flag and the Bald Eagle as the symbol of the United States.

Nonny Nu said...

Dude, I'm not just shamelisting any dumb person. I'm specifically shamelisting dumb broads. BROADS!! They are the ones giving me a bad name. The dumb dudes aren't, and they are therefore off my radar. Now, more talk about dumb BROADS--chop chop!

sweetsieweatsie said...

First off - how embarrassing. Second, what an utter and complete moron. I wish you took a picture of this idiot.

I've actually experienced this many times, obviously, having been around pretty dumb broads my entire life.

I have a pretty bad dumb broad story.

A very close family member of mine was terminally ill due to cancer, and had a trach(sp?) in his throat. His voice was raspy due to a doctor accidentally knocking his vocal chords due to surgery, and he was a 6 foot 1 man who was drastically thin.

Anyway, just giving a background so you can see how angry this whole thing made me. He was obviously sick and in pain, put it that way.

We were at Target, and he needed to buy smaller clothes since his weight loss. No other clothes fit. He walked over to the "dumb broad" to ask her for the pass to try on clothes, and she looked at him as though he were infecting her with a virus. Like he was disgusting. Seriously, right in his eyes she looked at him like that. Dumb broad didn't know he had cancer and was literally dying. First time I have ever seen this family member look helpless, and he damn near cried.

I have never wanted to punch anyone more than that dumb broad that day.

Anyway, sorry to put a sad spin on your story, but it goes to show that dumb broads can be ignorant broads at the same time. I don't know what's up with some of these bitches in the world today, but some things that they do are just plain STUPID and out of line.

Nonny Nu said...

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that, sweetsieweatsie. That was completely uncalled for. And you know what? I hate that these chicks are so low on the totem pole (job-wise) and yet can't even get that right. They aren't exactly performing brain surgery. It's really not that difficult. All it takes is a little sensitivity. Customer service, people!!

Anonymous said...

that's a terrible thing to have happened.

some people are off in their own little worlds, and if a hot iron isn't just pressing right straight up against their asses, they're oblivious and couldn't care less.

Nonny Nu said...

P.S. They need to be sent to Bitch School.

P.P.S. Spinal Tap rocks!!

Anonymous said...

"I think as a nation the U.S.'s deficiencies in education are becoming self-evident. "

uh, that's a big 10-4.

sweetsieweatsie said...

On a lighter note, I was at McDonald's yesterday ordering a crispy chicken snack wrap with NO SAUCE. I always stress the NO SAUCE thing. They had me pull up to the "red line" in the drive-thru to wait. (I guess a crispy chicken snack wrap is quite difficult to warm up in the microwave...) When the dumb broad came out, I asked her if this snack wrap had NO SAUCE on it. She said yes. So I drove off. Of course, guess what happened when I got home? Yes. Sauce. And tons of it. As if they were giving me a big F-U. Even the receipt stapled to the outside of the package said "NO SAUCE". *rolls eyes*

You know it's bad when you work at a fast food chain and can't get orders right.