Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Doubt it.
by Sushi Cat (guest blogger)

Haaaaahhhhh!!! Purrrr.....

Just got in from a breathtaking hike with Cotton and Happy, and am now sitting down to a meal of trees. Thanks to everyone for keeping mom and dad company. They are such babies, aren't they?? Imagine having to herd them around everyday. I tell ya, that was enough to do me in! (Just kidding, but not completely...)

Anywho, let's get to the point here--I am irreplaceable. That's just a cold, hard fact, so there's really no sense in debating it. I understand this to be accepted by all. But, amid the tears and frowns this weekend, there was talk about replenishing the kitty population at the Nu residence. Can you believe this, folks? I'm not even cremated yet, and those two doodooheads are already talking about a new cat. Maybe even *gasp* multiple cats. I am appalled. "Friends" and "family" (I use those terms losely and sarcastically) of the Nus have broached the subject. Mr. Nonny Nu's brother went so far as actually finding a specific cat in Florida for them. The rationale is that I wouldn't want them to be uncared for.

Well, I'm here to set the record straight. That is pure speculation. As we all know, only I am entitled to any and all kitty-related attention from those two dumbos. Will the new cat(s) replace me? Read the title of this blog entry. Will the new cat(s) be as witty, hilarious, and judgmental (in a cute way) as me? Again, read the title of this blog entry.

No, any new cat(s) will inevitably lead to comparisons with me and, unfortch (Bubba, Ghetto FOBulous' rabbit, taught me that one), I will continue to reign supreme. In time, I will overlook this transgression. Right now, I have some trees to take care of.

Ciao, amici!

Sushi Cat

No comments: