Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner! [Updated 10/18 with additional photos of Kash]





[Update]

Here are some better photos of Kash. You can see his blue eyes and beautiful markings.

11 comments:

sweetsieweatsie said...

Oh my gosh! Who is that???

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! what a little sweetie....name please? Lucy would like to introduce herself.

Lucy's mom

Nonny Nu said...

That's Mr. Nonny Nu's cat. He's as yet unnamed. Definitely going to be a handful.

Anonymous said...

please welcome Baron von Kashmir (Kash) to our family. he's a 12-week old lynx-point siamese with bright pastel blue eyes, and this little guy is more of a handful than a box full of squirrels! we got him last night and, naturally, he was a little scared by his new surroundings. but apparently he was dissatisfied enough with his plush little sleeping area that he meowed us up around 2:30 a.m. demanding that we take him to bed with us, where he stayed sound asleep until morning.

sweetsieweatsie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Handfuls are good. They will keep you busy and entertained. This is so awesome, I'm so happy for the both of you!

Welcome Baron von Kashmir Nu!

What a beautiful little baby!

Nonny Nu said...

Kash is pretty darned cute. He's a total ham. btw, his birthday is July 13 (Friday the 13th), and he's a Cancer, just like me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little kitty! I'm loving the name too! I loved that affectionate purr he was making! I'm happy for you both!

Nonny Nu said...

Hey, Purple! You heard the purr? You are the first one to say so! I wasn't sure if it was apparent to others. Kash is such a crazy cat. Don't know why, but he doesn't like dryer sheets!

Sushi Cat said...

Kash is alright. Mrow...munch munch... He's not me (now, that's for sure), but he's growing on me. I watched him for a couple days now. Definitely an amateur when it comes to caring for humans, but I see potential. He's a good boy. Very protective of his poops.

Anonymous said...

Kash is a cute boy, he sure know how to post. Mrs. N.N. have you thought of making a 2008 calender with these photos (all of them 3?) if so, I suggest the second group photos look better than the 1st group. What a proud parents. Just don't forget Sushi. Her ashes still warm...

Nonny Nu said...

Hi, Caloc! I hope all is well in the OC for you. And, when I say "well," I mean "not on fire." But, yes, I will not forget Sushi. How could I? The more I look at these two, the more I think of her and the things she used to do. She is like a Porsche--there is no substitute.