Here to fulfill all your Nonny needs!

Happy Birthday, Willy Wonka!

Instructions for Commenting

YOU CAN COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT REGISTERING!

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Click the "Post a Comment" link at the bottom of the blog post and then type your comment in the "Leave your comment" textbox.
3) If you have a Google or Blogger account, then click the "Google/Blogger" button in the "Choose and identity" section.
4) Otherwise, click the "Name/URL" button, and then put in your fake name in the "Name" textbox. You can leave the URL blank.
5) Or, you can chose Anonymous. In that case, put your fake name in your comment.
3) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere. Repeat commentors will be entered on Nonny's Hall of Fame!
4) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.

Friday, October 26, 2007

You'd think...

...that getting two kittens would keep our minds off of Sushi, but it doesn't. I miss my little kitty so much. I'm at work and still listening to her playlist. Her face is the background on my computer screen, and her picture is front and center on my desk. (Even Mr. Nonny Nu's photo is off to the side.) I hope she's not lonely.

She's all alone at the kitty morgue right now. Frozen, of course. On November 3, I will be driving down to witness her cremation and to bring her ashes home. I want to keep her ashes, but Mr. Nonny Nu said I can't because it will get in the way of us moving on (which is BS--no offense, Mr. Nonny Nu--because I'm never moving on from this). Instead, we hope to bring her ashes to the cotton warehouse in Central California where she was born and spread her ashes there. I don't know. It just seems like she might be lonely anywhere except right next to me. Or, maybe, that's just me projecting again.

On a happier note, it's Nu, Nu, & Nu LLP's Children's Halloween Spooktacular today and the kids are just now arriving. I brought Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey bars, Whoppers, and Kit Kat to pass out (I'm a candy stop on the parade route). So far, we have had a Spiderman, a shark, a Flash Gordon, a princess and frog (mother/son duo--"mother boy," a la Arrested Development, if you will), a flower and butterfly (mother/daughter duo), a dog in a dog house), "Mario" from Mario Brothers, a first year associate. (I'll update these later after the parade comes by.)

3 comments:

Man from U.N.C.L.E. said...

Hey, I tried to log in as a contributor, but my link got mysteriously wiped out. Anyway, here's something that I wrote sometime ago. I think it's fitting considering your circumstances:

Sad To See You Go
When a situation arises
I keep awaiting one of your surprises
Until part of me realizes
That you're gone

I start to think what you would do
If it was you in my shoes
It's as if I never knew
That you're gone

I think about the good times we had
You helped me out when things were bad
And don't you know that I'm sad
Sad to see you go

Every night I cry a million tears
Wishing you'd be here
I got this deep down fear
That you're gone

You know my heart's been racing
And my feet have been pacing
And I can't start facing
That you're gone

We didn't get a chance to say goodbye
You didn't get a chance to see the tears in my eyes
And you know it'd be a lie if I
Wasn't sad to see you go

I'm sad to see you go
I just thought I'd tell you so
I'm so sad to see you go
I just thought I'd tell you so
That I'm sad
Sad to see you go




*Big Hug*

Nonny Nu said...

Thanks, Man from U.N.C.L.E. This is why you are "the coolest older brother I never had." That sums up pretty nicely how I feel about Sush. She is such a special kitty. Kash and Skillet just don't seem to fit in the place that she left empty.

Sushi Cat said...

Kash and Skillet just don't seem to fit in the place that she left empty.
Ha! Amateurs. *snort*